Sunday, May 29, 2011

Today I am thankful - rest, creation and planning

- for rest. Actually, I am reminding myself to be thankful for rest. On my third self-enforced bed-day, I feel more tired than when I began and a little over it all. But I keeping on top of this cold and storing up energy points, which is my goal.

- for creation: bed rest fits perfectly with crochet! I am steadily getting through my Red Project - hats and wrist-warmers for the girls and I for Sunday's MS Walk.

Yvette's hat

Melissa's hat
- for planning: my road trip is coming together beautifully. I have offers of beds in Canberra, Parramatta and Sydney and am plotting out my route. Looking forward to seeing family and friends as well as parts of Australia I love and parts I haven't seen yet (or, at least, in memory - I was born in NSW and came to Victoria as a three year old, so sometimes I think I haven't been somewhere, only for it to pop up in old family films!)

No comments: