Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today I am thankful - brainstorming, unravelling and fruit & nuts

- for brainstorming: I am attending (and even presenting!) at the ABA international conference in Canberra in October. So I have started thinking, I could just fly there and fly back or I could combine it with a littel family visiting - maybe a side-trip to see Aunty Becky in Wagga and a hop over to Sydney to see the new Laughlin baby due that month and maybe see cousin David for a cuppa.  Trains, planes or automobiles ... what shall it be?

- for unravelling: the thing I really like about crochet is how easy it is to reverse when it all goes wrong! I seem to be making super-size hats! Time to pull the wool out!

- for fruit and nuts: when the 4pm blahs hit I reached into my Harvest Box and pulled out a combo of ROAST HAZELNUTS, FLAME RAISINS, DARK CHOCOLATE! Gave my taste buds the same treat as a family block - who knew?


No comments: