Monday, February 7, 2011

Today I am thankful - newborn, clockwork and packing!

- for the gorgeousness of my hairdresser's 4 week old baby boy. Even though I work with new mums and babies, it is still a thrill to see your friends begin the motherhood journey.

- for a busy day running (almost) to schedule - just a little late for chiropractor because of above!!!! ABA group meeting, water aerobics, hair and chiropractor - and even made time to buy and eat a healthy lunch!

- for getting most of the packing out of the way for this weekend's conference for ABA volunteers in Ballarat. Means I can just focus on my work this week, which will involve preparing for said conference!

1 comment:

hobosfromubobo said...

Sounds like on of those days which seem to pass before you know where you are...Thanks for sharing. Newborn...I'm getting a great deal of joy from a new great grandaughter (and her two young brothers.)