Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today I am thankful - alone, modular and dry books!

- for getting the house to myself for the afternoon as I initiate Operation: Pantry! I am organsing and decluttering the kitchen cupboards this weekend and I like to do that by emptying them out one by one and only returning what belongs. Easier without distractions.

- for my Tupperware Modular Mates collection, most of which is between 20 and 30 years old and still going strong. As I said when I was gradually buying them, having parties to get them free and placing orders year after year, they are a life-time investment!

- for the fact that we escaped flash flooding overnight, despite my dream - no doubt stimulated by the endless downpour and floods across our east coast this past months or more - that I woke to find the house flooded and had to throw out my entire book collection! Definitely a nightmare!

Only a bad dream - all still safe and dry!

1 comment:

shirlnutkin said...

glad all is well with you. i always enjoy visiting. your thankful todays are wonderful.