Thursday, February 10, 2011

Addicted to blogs

To paraphrase Robert Palmer - "Gonna have to face it, I'm addicted to - blogs!"


I have hundreds of blogs in my Google Reader RSS feed and yet I still regularly reach the end and get this message: Congratulations, you've reached the end of this internet.


So I was happy to discover a new way to find new blogs to enjoy.


Blog Love describe's itself as:

The initial idea behind blog love was I often click on people's profiles and they don't have their blog listed in their profile so I can't then find their blog to follow them back.

Also everyone is always looking for new blogs to follow.

So by everyone in the community getting involved and sharing their blog url's and a brief description of their blog in one place and then sharing the link to this blog by having a button on their sidebar means we can all share the blogging love!

I am looking forward to lots more ways to fritter away my time :)

3 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks for the link up lovely.

Tangerine Meg said...

I am there with you. Addicted as anything!
By the way, what is the url of the Blog Love main page?

Unknown said...

Here you go http://keepingupthebloglove.blogspot.com/

Or click the button in my sidebar :)