organizingjunkie for this week and last week:
Week Six Questions to ponder this week:
1. What did you accomplish this week on your 52 weeks list?
Last week was my pantry and kitchen cabinet attack!
2. Have you had a negative conversation check with yourself lately?
Haven't had time to pass the time of day with me, let alone talk negatively ;)
3. Are you beginning to see new habits developing yet?
I am learning to love what I really love and ditch what I don't.
Week Seven Questions to ponder:
1. Let’s talk stuff! What have you tossed out this week?
Pens! I can't even recall the last time I actually paid money for pens, at home or work, so how come there are always so many? One of life's mysteries.
2. Have you ever regretted something you’ve gotten rid of? Why?
Yes - but oddly cannot remember a specific item! And that is probably the lesson here - stuff is just stuff and can always be replaced. Treasures can always be remembered, even if you no longer own them.
3. How tempted are you to rush out and pick up pretty organizing containers first?
I have learned from experience that the shopping is the last step in organising, not the first. Most of the time, I already own the containers I need for the task and using them often allows me time to live with it awhile and see is it really is the right solution. But I also shop without buying a lot, so I know what is out there and can go get it when I do decide I need it.