Sunday, February 27, 2011

Today I am thankful - drivers, jammies and Rachel :)

- for a wonderful time this weekend in Brisbane with fabulous friends - special thanks to Madonna Thomas and Kerrilee Hall, who between them seemed to have driven me over every inch of Brisbane city on their quests to transport me to hotel, dinner and back! I think I am starting to remember some of these streets, LOL!

Kerrilee and I had a lovely dinner together :)
- for my wise decision to stay the extra night, rather than flying home late this afternoon and getting home about six hours later! Much nicer to be sitting here in my jammies.

- for Rachel Fuller - my most avid blog reader :) I love spending time with you and just wish you didn't live so bloody far away! I love that you love my blog and knowing you are reading along - mwah!

No comments: