Sunday, January 23, 2011

Today I am thankful - friendship, abundance and birthday

 - to have known this wonderful woman, who I heard today has passed away. Sam Cassar was such a special person, one of the people I met through ABA who was a keeper, who crossed over the friendship line and will stay in my heart forever. I don't know any details yet, having only heard via posts on her Facebook Wall. This photo, taken at the Pregnancy Babies and Children's Expo in 2009, shows just how much fun Sam was. We will miss her terribly.
Hard to keep dry eyes today
- for a wonderful morning at the Mt Eliza farmers market, where I bought luscious apricots and strawberries in abundance, plus spinach and rainbow chard  for my green smoothies, marinated goat's fetta and big bunches of basil. Its hard not to eat well with so much fresh goodness.

- for my husband turning 47 today, once again restoring us to being the same age - I spend six months each year which a higher age! but today especially thankful to have life.

No comments: