Monday, June 20, 2011

Today I am thankful - yarn, organising and chiro

- for yarn: Ever since I started working in Dandenong, nearly three years ago, I have been intrigued by the sign over a store on the highway - Knit and Purl - but it isn't near anything I visit in my work-life and is just that bit too far for there and back again in my lunch break. But today I headed there after a meeting on my day off - I am actually running low on yarn for my blanket and thought it time to check it out. Well, so glad I did! A lovely little shop with a really good atmosphere and the owner is lovely! I was actually prompted after reading an article in the local paper a couple of weeks ago, but this was the first chance I have had to investigate!

- for organising: the best thing about my daughter moving out is the fun I get to have helping her unpack! Today I got to "play" with her extensive clothing collection, which is reveling in a large walk-in robe. Between the two of us - my OCD tendencies and her work-place habits (she works in a recycled clothing store where everything is gathered into clothing type/colours) we are having a marvelous time!

- for chiropractic rescue: Shady nearly jumped with joy to spot Melissa and I in the waiting room for our first adjustments since the moving adventures! I swear he was almost rubbing his hands together in anticipation!!!!


No comments: