Thursday, October 27, 2011

Road Trip: Day six

Wagga Wagga
I arrived at the B&B about 6pm and was very happy to see my room!
At this stage, I was a little over food, so popped in to takeaway a small pizza and a take-home pack of gelati, which I ate in my room trying to watch my ABC shows on a fuzzy TV!

Next morning, I decided to stretch my legs and walked the two blocks to house my grnmother had owned when I was a child. The house has been fully renovated since she died in the 70s and I would love to own it if you know of a money tree somewhere. It would make a devine B&B itself!



The it was time for brunch at Mates Gully cafe and a small purchase at The Gallery - a tea towel with the placenames of many of the stops on my trip laid-out typographically.

Back at the B&B and Megan phoned, so we met up for a quick cuppa at Cache - well, the cuppa lasted about 2 hours!!
After all that, I had a nana-nap on the four poster, then it was off to pick up my Aunty Becky and out to dinner at the RSL.



Then, home to bed!!!

No comments: