Monday, February 6, 2012

Today I am Thankful - memories, music and sanctuary

- for memories: I was sitting in traffic held up by the freeway works and looked over to see the fresh soil being moved around by diggers and trucks and, for just a moment, I wanted to be a child making roads in the dirt again, just like they do.

- for music: during water aerobics, as worked our butts off to the music of the 70s and 80s, it struck me we were all the generation who first embraced aerobics back in the 80s: and we are still exercising to the same tunes!!!

- for sanctuary: in my dash between appointments today, I realised I had a window of about 20 minutes and a desperate need for a cup of tea. I parked right across from Aum Shanti cafe, raced in and ordered a pot of English Breakfast. A quick chat with the owner. A flick through Well-being magazine. then off and running to the next.

Today's Book of Days work: have nearly caught up!


No comments: