Friday, July 15, 2011

Today I am thankful - productive, ending and growing

- for productive: I had one of those days today where I got heaps done :) These days almost make up for the days when I get nothing done! I bought the last frames for my wall gallery and hung those photos and the last canvas, which was conveniently delivered this morning:) And I did a little more fine tuning of my book collection. Then it was off to the hairdresser (me) then the vet (Molly), then the chemist and home to change the kitty litter and bath the dog! Then a surprise visit from Kaitlyn bearing some fabulous paper racks for my scraproom (her MIL doesn't need them anymore) and the groceries were delivered and put away by Kieran. Then I made dinner and crocheted while it cooked! Now its jammie time and some of my favourite TV viewing :)

- for ending: last night we saw the final Harry Potter movie. Even before it was finished I was impatient to get it on DVD! It is the end of an era, as the book and movie releases have punctuated our lives for so many years - both the characters and the actors have grown older parallel to my own kids, so it feels like they were part of our extended family.

- for growing up: my hairdresser's baby boy, who is a month older each time I visit her at home, is now seven months and has two teeth!

No comments: