Sunday, January 27, 2013

27/365 Dualing crafts sewing versus Project Life





I have been consumed by an old love. In 2010 I used Beckky Higgins Project Life to record my photo a day and decided to do both again this year, with PAD pics plus others in a weekly spread. However, I am also looking back to the missing years of '11 and 12 which were not scrapped much and I am working backward s as well as forwards from NY 2013.

I was hoping this would inspire me to return to scrapping and it has very much done so! I am finding I must tear myself away to get on with everything else. It is wonderful and I am very happy to see my mojo who has been MIA for some time. However, I want to be working on my other projects - sewing, knitting, crochet and get on with my reading! But, for now, they must all fight for my favour.

No comments: