Monday, May 19, 2008

Om

Finally feeling on the improve after weeks of feeling less than great! I think yoga helps - well, it certainly doesn't harm!


I am really pleased with this new school and teacher - Sue at http://www.yogaforlife.com.au/ . I am doing the easy does it class on Monday mornings and last week I also did a Rest and Renew class on the Thursday night, to make up for the one I missed. I enjoyed that so much I shall try and get to it regularly.


What is great is the fact that individual needs are not just recognised but are a key focus of the class. There are plenty of props to help you achieve the asanas, but if you cannot, then alternatives are offered just for you. I like that respect. My last class was more focused on keeping up.


So another of my 2008 goals can be ticked off! Now to maintain it :)

No comments: